Wednesday, May 04, 2005

On Skips and Butterfly Runs

On Skips and Butterfly Runs

This is Jessica, Jem, BingBing and Chelsea, my four adorable
ballerinas. I teach primary class at Silid Sining every Saturday from
10 - 11:30am. Last summer, I wasn't able to teach because of my slip
disk, to the dismay of the girls. Thank God I feel much better now.

Jessica is my favorite... the little one in front. She has such
beautiful form and is also very obedient. Chelsea, the eldest, has
great potential. I even told our ballet administrator that Chelsea
should be tranferred to a more advanced class already (which I am not
fully trained to teach) since she gets bored with the primary group's
routine. But there's no available teacher yet so she's stuck with the
younger girls.

I watch in awe as they all transform from 'annoying' little girls to
pretty ballerinas. I hope that when they grow up, they'll look back
and say they've learned something valuable from my class.

If you have time, come and see us!

1 comment:

Pauline said...

hey may! I didnt know you taught at Silid Sining! :) That's so cool! :)Are sina Lita still there?

Wow wow wow! If they need teachers for more primary classes, let me know the qualifications! hahahah! (hanggang primary lang ata ang skills ko.)

My love to the silid sining folks! Nami-miss ko tuloy, I want to drop by! hehehehe.

Love,
Pauline

email me at pauline.icasas@gmail.com ! see ya around.