Friday, May 13, 2005

On One Amazing Race

My hats off to Uchenna and Joyce (U&J) for bagging first honors in the 7th exciting season of the Amazing Race, beating the DUH team of Ron and Kelly (Poor girl! Inside his boyfriend's 'I'm-Mr.-Nice-Guy' exterior is a real jerk!) and the MUTT N' SLUT team of Rob and Amber. Yes, Ron, they do "lack character". And I can't believe they were even chummy-chummy with them during the last few stages of the race. What were they thinking?!

My favorite part was the winners' Walk to Fame where all the other teams were also present. Missed our best friends Lynn and Alex who both looked stunning and fabulous as ever, and of course "1-4-U, 1-4-Me", Brian and Greg!!! Cuz and I were drooling. Hehehe.

I'm glad U&J finally decided they're gonna have that baby! Joyce was just so brave having her hair shaved! I really admired her for that. Way to go, girl!

This group, aside from MUTT N' SLUT, were really nice people. Can't wait till the next season. Until then, I will focus my attention on American Idol. Go, Carrie!!!

No comments: