Monday, May 30, 2005

On Rubbing Elbows with an R&B Diva

On Rubbing Elbows with an R&B Diva

She's sultry and savvy... and we're not talking about me here, hehehe.
Ashanti walked into the Savannah Room of Discovery Suites looking
composed and ready for the PLDT MYMUSIC Live Chat. She was game to
talk to the 20+ callers who welcomed her to Manila. She said she loved
tropical countries and was looking forward to her big concert at the
Araneta, to the delight of all the MYMUSIC callers.

Our agency was tasked, as always, to monitor and supervise the chat.
Overall, it was a 100% improvement compared to the one of Ja Rule's.
Client was very happy. Lucky for me, the photographer assigned that
day from DDB was Nesty, the one who also took my PR pics for PLDT. So
he sent me this picture as my souvenir.

What he doesn't know is that I got the best souvenir of all...
Ashanti's Evian bottle with matching straw and lipstick mark! Took it
home by sneaking it inside my bag. Hahaha! Will probably have it
framed one of these days...

So anyway, this is little ol' me with Ashanti and Little Sis. Celeb na
celeb ang dating ko! Haha!