Thursday, May 19, 2005

On Shattered Dreams

MAYbe showbizlandia isn't ready for me... Liza's story wasn't featured last night, to the disMAY of the three extras (Bru, CS and Faith) and my parents. Good thing I didn't tell the whole universe about it. Hahaha! Although I did have a strange feeling that it wasn't time for my big TV debut yet.

I DO remember when I appeared in this gag show Tropang Trumpo. That was so much fun! My friends Twinkle, Karla, Kathy and I went to the ABC5 studio in friggin' Novaliches to interview some of the stars for a school project. We ended up being extras in one segment. Then we went to Mel and Jay too and ended up being part of the audience. Mama was laughing when she saw me!

But probably my biggest TV moment was when I joined this quiz show when I was in Grade 4. I represented my school and won the daily competition. They had to stack up three more chairs only so I could reach the goddam podium. Hehe. Think the name of the show was Campus Break hosted by Danny Javier of the Apo Hiking Society. That was crazy and if by some miracle I can actually dig up an old file of that, I would hide that betacam in a vault, never to be discovered ever again. Hahaha!

I honestly think I could give Tuesday Vargas a run for her money. But anyway... I will conquer TV in God's perfect time. In the meantime, I have an events plan to write.

No comments: