Monday, May 30, 2005

On Questions That Need Some Answers 1

ON CELEBRITIES:
Ultimate favorite boy group: Menudo
Ultimate favorite girl group: Spice Girls and The Corrs
Eric, Mark Anthony or Jo Mari (when they first came out): Eric
Who makes you 'scream' for more: Albert Martinez
Best billboard ever: John Hall -- Bench. He was in briefs! Yummy!
I wanna have lunch with: Oprah or Jim Carrey
I wanna have access and full use of whose closet? Sarah Jessica Parker (as Carrie Bradshaw)
You can most relate with which FRIENDS star? I'm a bit of Rachel coz I love myself... then a bit of Monica coz I'm super OC.
I'm obsessed with this TV show: Sex and the City!!!
Did you ever watch That's Entertainment? Oh, yeah.
Name 5 That's Entertainment stars: Mon Alvir, Fatima Alvir, Jojo Alejar, Jovit Moya and Caselyn Francisco (hahaha!)
Did you ever watch Ang TV? OO rin.
Name 5 Ang TV stars: Guila Alvarez, John Pratts, Jolina Magdangal, Angelu de Leon, Gio Alvarez

Leave your answers to the questions too! Feel free to comment.