Wednesday, May 04, 2005

On Mouth Watering Crabs at Pagkakamay

On Mouth Watering Crabs at Pagkakamay

This is how rich and HUGE the crabs are in Crustacia! We celebrated
the company's THIRD BIRTHDAY there last May 2 and Bru, CS and Tikboy
all had a blast! I'm glad they liked the food I ordered. Aside from
the Szechuan crabs, we ordered steamed fish and steamed shrimps. They give you a huge, red bib so that you can enjoy pigging out without worrying that the sauce will drip onto your clothes. They give you this small metal rod, which you can use to scrape off all the crab meat and some crab crackers to help you crush those monstrous 'sipits'. Bwahaha! Eating there is so much fun!

I already reserved a table for the family there for Mother's Day. It's
my family's turn to taste these awesome crabs! I'm sure Mama will love
it!

No comments: