Monday, May 23, 2005

On Love and War


On Love and War
Originally uploaded by blue curls.
When I left Singapore, I left with a heavy heart. I didn't like how
Partner reacted to this one favor I asked of him and from then on, I
didn't make the effort to e-mail, text or call. Last Thursday though,
he called me to thank me for some stuff I had sent thru a friend of
ours, Milan, who went to Sing to visit his girlfriend. I still had his
'bilins' sent because I wanted to keep my word and... show him how
mean he was to me. Hehe. Guilt trip.

And it worked. Hahaha! So now, bati na kami. Funny thing was, he had
no idea that I was seriously 'inis' dahil lagi naman kaming aso't
pusa. Anyway, I am SO happy we're back to being Partners again, after
talking for 50+ minutes over the cel! MAY maaaway ulit ako. Hehehe.

Partner, blue tooth ko ha.

No comments: