Wednesday, May 18, 2005

On Feeling Like a Celebrity II

On Feeling Like a Celebrity II

This is my kabarkada from college, LIZA REYES, a distinguished
reporter from ABS CBN. She's mostly concentrated on business newsbits.
She was looking for people who had two jobs and luckily, I fit that
description! Aside from the agency, I am also a ballet teacher so she
came over to interview me for her featured story for today.

Feeling ko talaga I was an actress. Hahaha! I had to 'pretend' like I
was working on some stuff with the laptop. Then extra pa si CS and
Faith and the birthday celebrant, Bru. Super showbiz. Our neighbor in
the next unit was even asking CS why ABS CBN was in our office. Haha!
Hilarious! Di naman siguro ako pang-Police Report! I brought Liza and
her crew to the ballet studio. Too bad short notice siya, or I would
have asked my students to be there too.

Today was fun. Watch TV Patrol tonight!

No comments: