Thursday, July 21, 2005

On Having No Decent Sleep Since Friday

My eye luggages can make millions if Samsonite were to market it!

I have been up everyday since Friday at 4am because of our ongoing MILO ENERJAM school tour and our PLDT Budget Card re-launch at the Department of Foreign Affairs, in line with their anniversary celebration. MILO will run until December. The DFA event is for a whole month!

My weekend was no different. Last Saturday, I had a Lectors and Commentators meeting after the 7am mass, then I was lector last Sunday at 6am.

On top of these events, we are also preparing for two more PLDT mall tours, which will take up most of my weekends. Plus... an Infocom school tour, the second installment of the PBA 30th Anniversary Mall Tour this time at the Robinson's Malls and a Maggi 10-venue event (which runs from 7-11pm naman, weekends also).

Not to mention our regular content management requirements for PBA and PLDT! Just enumerating all these took the life outta me!!! But, who's complaining? Business is booming!!! And I am thrilled! Puyat, but thrilled! Hehe. Besides, our much-awaited family trip to Hongkong is already scheduled for the 4th till the 7th of August. So deadma na ang puyat at pagod. It's all worth it naman, especially when I see the huge smiles on my family's faces.

Anyway, gotta rush. It's the fourth day of our school tour. Sana weekend na para makatulog ako mala-Sleeping Beauty!