Monday, August 01, 2005

On Making Bawi and Making A Life-Changing Decision...


I missed blogging immensely! Just got off the phone with Francis, the guy responsible for my blog-addiction. Because of our busy schedules, we both haven't blogged in ages!!! Hahaha! Anyway, we might do a racket together. Hope it's something interesting.

Anyway, for my fellow Assumptionists, here's what that area in front of the caf looks like now. It's such a fresh look for the college. As in green all over, and there's even a mini pond somewhere near this. I visited the college to meet with Mrs. Villafania, our former Dean of Student Affairs, who's now with the grade school department. She helped me get in Assumption for the MILO ENERJAM School Tour. Anyway, we got into talking and I told her how truly happy I am with work now and the rewards I am reaping. She encouraged me to reach out and fulfill my social responsibility... which I did. Being a 'woman of faith and action', I donated to the Assumption College Scholarship Fund and actually sent someone to school. My donation covered the child's 1-year tuition and I couldn't be happier. I encourage you guys reading my blog to also help any way you can because education is indeed the key to a person's success. And for us people who are extra blessed, a little help will go a long way. I thank God for giving me this chance to be of service to others. I feel great!