Thursday, July 07, 2005

On This Lady I Look Up To


On This Lady I Look Up To
Originally uploaded by
blue curls.

I am a HUGE fan of Oprah. I feel like jumping for joy too everytime she comes out for her grand entrance. She is such a sincere person, an attentive listener, so honest and most importantly, knows and is proud of her roots and tries to give back to the world the many wonderful blessings she has.

I love it that she boldly talks about things that people are afraid to even discuss out loud like that show where she featured new moms who do not feel like they have this 'maternal instinct' in them. I loved her confrontations with the high school bullies and that episode about people who lost their loved ones because of their neglect.

Of course, who wouldn't enjoy Oprah's Favorite Things! I would die to be on that show and it is my ultimate dream to see her in person and hug her. I admire her for her beliefs, persistence, ideals and her passion for her work, people and life.

I marvel at the things she has and she is indeed gifted. God touched her and gave some sort of power that luckily, she uses for the common good. I hope the world produces more people like her. So that this planet would be a much better place to live in.

==

This was one of the Oprah Winfrey Show's first logos.