Friday, November 03, 2006

On A THOR-rific Surprise!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BESPWEN RIKA!!!

It's been a while since I last did an extravagant surprise for my bespwen. I remember some few years back when I filled their gate with balloons and put a large streamer over her car with my birthday greeting on it!

This year's surprise is a tad more extravagant. I had R&B sensation and host of Wave 89.1's Duets with Thor, THOR (of course) go to her office to sing her her favorite song "Without You". After Thor's romantic rendition, he gave her a bouquet of red roses and my cake-like (layered kasi) gift which contained a fancy bag, gold hoop earrings and a baby blue striped top-pang-fashionista.

My messenger Tikboy was the one who accompanied Thor and he told me "mangiyak-ngiyak" daw sa gulat at tuwa si Bespwen! Once again, I rule the "big birthday surprises" department. Sabi pa ni Bespwen, "ang lupet" ko daw.

Hearing how happy I made her just feels so freakin' great! Cheers on your 29th, B! Mahal na mahal kita.