Thursday, November 30, 2006

On Another Tree-Uprooting Experience

The Philippine Government suspended classes in all levels today in lieu of SuperTyphoon Reming. Just came from an ocular in Valenzuela and when we passed by EDSA, all the tarps of the big billboards have been folded up in preparation for the big storm. I bought huge candles yesterday from Megamall and stacked up on instant noodles. I admire PAG-ASA for being more vigilant and proactive (their readings during the Milenyo SuperTyphoon were precise) and the government for taking immediate precautionary measures compared to before.

Hubby told me that Bicol is already a mess, rooftops flying left and right. He's there now for a vacation so imagine how worried I am... Come home na, please...

I really wish Reming would go away or re-direct her flight. In the meantime, let's all pray for God's guidance and protection.