Monday, November 27, 2006

On One Cheeky Day!


LAMOK looks like a Bonakid commercial model! She was at our house over the weekend and while playing near Pepoting's gate, she accidentally hit her cheek over a railing, thus the white paint mark. I have tons of her pictures on my cel phone. And I even have this video of her walking around our house wearing my red pointy shoes. She's just sooooo adorable! She's really Chloe in the flesh. Everytime I look at her photos, I can't help but laugh out loud. In the other photo, she's with her Ate Yang Yang, my sweet and super bibong inaanak. She's like 80lbs, Dex couldn't even last long carrying her. My pamangkins are so cute and cuddly!! I hope if I have kids of my own someday, they'll come out as pretty as these angels. Hugs to you both and to Euni (who unfortunately was nagda-drama during this time)! Love you girls!!!