Tuesday, November 18, 2008

On Watching It Live


Congratulations to Papa-look-alike Bayani "BF" Fernando for winning the second installment of Celebrity Duets. Since I was in Urdaneta for an event, Mama, Cui and his girlfriend Mimi trooped to Studio 3 of GMA 7 for the taping of the final show.

Glad to hear that they had an awesome time. Ms Gigi Santiago-Lara, my former Client from GMA 7 reserved 3 seats for me. She is such a darling! Love you, Ms Gi! According to Cui, Ogie tried entertaining the audience while they were waiting to shoot some scenes. He asked Regine to sing, then he translated every line to Batanggeno.

Too bad I wasn't able to make it to witness all the action. Nevertheless, Mama had a blast so okay na okay na rin.

Congratulations to BF and to GMA 7. I think this was a more exciting edition and the talents were really good. Until Season 3!