Sunday, November 02, 2008

On Another One Of My Favorite Shows

Will it be JC, Bayani or Tsong Joey? Find out next week!!!

Mama, Papa and I are big fans of this show. Especially since everybody knows that my father looks like Bayani Fernando. You don't even need to guess who we are cheering for. But c'mon. BF is all out talaga in his performances. I extremely enjoyed his duet with Pilita.

Joey has a really good voice. First performance pa lang niya, I was really impressed na. So if he wins, okay din lang. Maiiyak lang ang tatay ko.

Si JC? Hay naku, mayaman lang ang mga clients niya kaya pa siya nandiyan. He probably got GMA and Cory Aquino's whole household to vote for him every minute of the day. And ang mga ka-duet... Yasmien Kurdi, Lovie Poe?! What the hell?!

Sana si Carlene na lang than him. But sabi nga ng Mama ko, siya na ang 'poorest' sa natira, meaning, her resources are the pinaka-mahina.

So let's see who wins! Haaayyy, two big finales this week! So exciting!