Sunday, November 02, 2008

On My New Fashion Find

I really take good care of my nails. And I have been going regularly to Princess Carol in BF Homes for my mani and pedi. A couple of weeks ago, I had them put on this dark shade of blue from Face Shop. And even after a week, my nails still looked super fine. The paint didn't chip off easily.

Yesterday, I had my Princess Carol ladies use this red shade naman that you see on the photo. It looks chic on me, I swear! And the paint dries up really fast so I cut down on my waiting time. I love, love, love FACE SHOP nail paint so I bought four (4) this afternoon at Powerplant.

Got the blue (the first one they put on me at Princess Carol), the red I'm wearing now, this brownish-reddish color and purple! Yipee!

So ladies, troop on over to Face Shop and get your hands on some of the bottles too!