Sunday, November 02, 2008

On My Super Favorite Pinoy Reality Series

My hats off to the creators of Project Runway Philippines. I got really hooked to this show! 10 - 11PM every Wednesday turned out to be a sacred hour, as I watched our local designers strut their stuff down the runway.

I completely agree with most of the reviews. Teresa is such a fresh face and most certainly the biggest asset of the show. Jojie's "Work, work, work" line is a funny spin to lovely Tim Gunn's "Make it Work". Getting Imelda Marcos on the show was super cool too! She is THE fashion icon and kudos to PRP for featuring her! Wish it were Imee though who judged the actual challenge. Met her and she is supah fab!

My bet was Jaz, although I voted for Philipp in ETC's Fan Fave promo (hahaha, I am that obsessed talaga!). Super sad ako when Jaz was voted out. Think Aries would win simply because he has been consistent and really innovative. His creations are nicely executed and well thought of. Plus, he won a lot of challenges. Philipp is a nice guy, but you know what they say... nice guys finish last. Si Veejay? Ang lousy mag-English ng lola pero best actress siya! Okay rin if manalo siya.

Overall, it was a terrific show. And I am sad that it's coming to a close next Wednesday. But I saw plugs already for a Season 2 so that's something to look forward to.

By the way, I saw Bo and Mara separately at Powerplant in Rockwell. When I saw Mara, her hair was already that from the Reunion Special. She is so laid back and rocker chic talaga. Wanted to have my picture taken with her pero Powerplant eh. Haha. If it were in Megamall, baka mas kina-reer ko. Saw Bo naman having coffee at Starbucks with some friends/clients. He was one of those na I didn't really like so wala lang. It was nice lang to see him in person.

I swear though, if nakita ko si Jaz or Philipp, pa-picture talaga ako! =)

Can't wait to see who bags the prize!