Monday, February 26, 2007

On Their Upcoming Honeymoon!

I promised Panda and Mumski that I will send them to Singapore at the start of the year. Because of my hectic schedule, I wasn't able to polish the plans. But all is set, and my parents are scheduled to leave this March 1!

I've already booked them their flight and I'm going to give them their shopping money later. =) Still having problems though with their accommodations, as all the good hotels are fully booked! Haaayyy... Super photo finish. I tried one last hotel and I'll know of their availability tomorrow. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

They are SUPER excited! Hindi na nga ata nakakatulog ang dalawa. I have been so blessed last year and I want them to enjoy the fruits of my labor. Cuz will be touring them around SG and I can't wait for them to see the Night Safari and Sentosa!

Panda, Mumski, thank you for EVERYTHING you have done and sacrificed for me and my brothers. Enjoy Singapore! And hopefully, I can send you to more trips in the future. Have a wonderful time! You both deserve it!