Tuesday, February 27, 2007

On A Sad Departure


Although I get impatient with his kakulitan at times, I can't help but get teary-eyed at the thought that TOBEN will be leaving the company. He is already transferring to Cavite and with the distance and all, he might not be able to meet the demands of his job, especially now that we have CHUCKIE set-ups so early in the morning (as in 3am!)

I will miss my first-ever driver. More than a driver, he's been a confidante and friend. He has remained loyal and trustworthy and for that I will be forever grateful. I will surely miss our exchange of stories while stuck in traffic, or how he immediately asks me for toll money so that he doesn't need to wake me up when I fall asleep, or how he speeds up when he knows I am extremely late for a meeting.

TOBEN, it's been a fun ride with you and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the service you have rendered to brainbeam. With this is my prayer, that you will continue to be safe in the rest of your life's journeys. God be with you and your family always.