Saturday, February 17, 2007

On Fifty Questions (from Love Anover's Multiply site)

Love!!! Cute ng 50 questions mo, mare. My turn to answer...

1. How tall are you barefoot?
First question pa lang, napikon na agad ako. Hmp! 4'11.

2. Have you ever smoked?
Ages ako. Never liked it.

3. Do you own a gun? And do you know how to use it?
Sa lakas kong magsalita (at sumigaw), I don't need one. ;)

4. Who is/are your best friend/s?
Bespwen Rika. Nel (can't wait to go around NY with you!). K.A. Of course, Sweets (yihee!)

5. Do you get nervous before "meeting the parents"?
Hmm... Not really. My 'ka-lectors' na mga oldies na tell me that I'm the type they'd want their sons to end up with (naks!). Chika is my life talaga. And 'the parents' are ultra nice, thank God!

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
Love 'em! Especially with ketchup.

7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
Merry Christmas Darling. My Mama gets teary-eyed pag Christmas, dati, whenever she hears this kasi. This was when my Papa was still working in Hongkong. And darling talaga tawagan nila. Sweet and romantic! And I also like Winter Wonderland, especially when Cui danced to it nung Prep pa siya, hahaha!

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Water.

9. Can you do push ups?
Dati siguro.

10. Is your bathroom clean?
Pwede na.

11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
My MELINA gold nameplate necklace and my Charriol bracelet.

12. Do you like painkillers?
I love Omega Pain Killer. Laging masakit legs ko eh. Hilig kasi mag-heels! Hahaha! And Dolfenal for menstrual cramps (too much info yata to...)

13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
My wit? (lupet!!!)

14. Do you own a knife?
Swiss knife (for events)

15. Do you have a car?
Yes. My super reliable and matipid sa gas na Adventure. I like big cars! RAM ang name niya dahil sa plate number. Which reminds me, rehistro time na pala niya. Hmmm...

16. Middle Name?
Fontejon.

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
Thought 1: Ang traffic siguro mamaya sa Binondo. (We have a PLDT event there for the Chinese New Year)
Thought 2: Mag-co-commute ako! Been a long time...
Thought 3: I miss payatot...

18. Name the last 3 things you have bought:
All from Binondo yesterday:
Red pumps
Gold ring (big yellow cystal)
Three huge heads of cauliflower (ulam namin mamaya to, for sure!)

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:
Buko juice
Mango shake
C2

20. What time did you wake up today?
5:15AM. Had a meeting with a Nestle potential client at Starbucks, Cortes, ATC.

22. Current worry?
Madami. The bids I joined. Sana payats gets work na. A personal family thing... Haayyy... I'm a worrywart eh.

23. Current hate?
Bids that we don't win.

24. Favorite place to be?
Right beside Payatot.
Chatuchak. Gusto ko mag shopping lang ng mag-shopping.

25. Least favorite place to be?
Mga ospital.

26. Where would you like to go?
Egypt with Cuz!!!

27. Do you own slippers?
My dad tells me I am the "Little Imelda" of slippers.

28. What shirt are you wearing?
A sleeveless, black top that has a nice, unique neckline.

29. Do you burn or tan?
Proud to be tan.

30. Favorite color(s)?
Purple
Red
Gold

31. Would you be a pirate?
Ay, pwedeng pwede! Di ako 'goody-goody'.

32. Last time you had an alcoholic drink?
Di ako manginginom. Super don't drink anything with alcohol (well, Mule lang, hahaha!).

33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Mabilis ako maligo. No time to sing.

34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
Hmmm... Cuz, meron ba? Wala eh. And I sleep in my room alone pa ha.

35. What's in your pocket/s right now?
Nothin' in my pockets.

36. Last thing that made you laugh?
Payats and I posed as 'Emperor' and 'his wife' yesterday at the PLDT booth. Daming nagpa-picture, promise!!!

37. Best bed sheets you had as a child?
I like my bed sheets better now eh.

38. Worst injury you've ever had?
Nahulugan ako ng dos por dos sa ulo during a PLDT event at SM Megamall. One of the backdrops fell kasi. I swear, ang TIGAS ng ulo ko. Buhay pa ko eh! (hahaha!)

40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
4

41. Who is your loudest friend?
MAY mas iingay pa ba sa kin? Oo!!! Si Love Anover at Christine Borillo. Hahaha!

42. Who is your most silent friend?
Tine Vela-Macapagal.

43. Does someone have a crush on you?
Yihee! Madami! Hahaha!

44. Do you wish on shooting stars?
Yes. :)

45. What is your favorite book?
The Alchemist.

46. What is your favorite candy?
Not exactly a fan of candy.

47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?
Main Song: The Way You Look Tonight
Last Time I'll Fall In Love, Let's Stay Together, How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You

49. What were you doing 12 AM lastnight?
Sleeping na. Had to get up early eh. But at around 12:32AM (looked at my cel kasi), nagising ako coz of my super noisy neighbors singing lousy videoke songs. Wanted to kill them. Papa screamed at them talaga. Thank God they stopped!

50. What was the most expensive thing you bought with your own money?
The RAM.