Tuesday, October 17, 2006

On Yet Another 'Amazing Race'


After my last trip out of the country, Cuz and I are scheduled to meet in Thailand this Friday. Oohhh... how sosyal! It'll surely be another one helluva 'race'. Race against time... (Must finish shoppin'!) Race against the military tanks (hahaha, mala-Saving Private Ryan?) ... Race against slip disk pains and heatstroke (but am still bringing a light jacket).


Cuz and I emailed all day counterchecking our THINGS TO BRING. I am bringing Geebee, my Gameboy so that I have company during my 3-hour trip. Cuz thought I was funny because I am still bringing shampoo. I hate hotel shampoo. They make my hair extra dry and lifeless. Don't wanna destroy my damn curls!!! I am just soooooo omega excited! Am planning to pack tonight.

Will post pics from out trip. In the meantime... pag-tiyagaan niyo muna ang mapa ng Thailand.