Friday, October 27, 2006

On A Pair To Watch Out For




Who knows... they might be the "it" couple of the 30th century!

The baby wrapped like a shawarma is Baby SAMANTHA MUTUC, the first-born of my Account Executive CS and his hubby (my brother's best bud way back grade school) Bombing. -- Picture 2


Donning an all-white get up naman is Baby SANTINO JULIO T. ALMOSA, my adorable inaanak! He is the son of my sweet K.A. and her beloved Guam-based hubby Duskee! -- Picture 1

They're both beautiful babies! They have their parents to thank for it! (naks!) And having said that, I'm sure they'll both grow up to be fine young citizens of this nation (hehe.) Magpapaka-matchmaker ako and make sure they meet up when the right time comes. Yehey! Another good karma for me! I just hope their parents don't kill me for setting them up this early.