Wednesday, November 16, 2005

On What Lies Ahead

This has been my company's best year yet. I am immensely grateful for the 'overflowing' blessings (that's how Chilie put it earlier today) we have received. We started 2005 with really good projects, and it poured non-stop from there. I had a meeting with my clients from PLDT this afternoon and they guaranteed me projects until December. Whew! Just when I thought things will slow down, God surprises me again with this! Yey!

But then just a few minutes ago, I received an email from one of my other clients informing me that they're awarding this project we bidded for to another agency. My heart sank. We really prepared for that bid! But like I always say, "hindi siguro 'meant'". God has his reasons and I am still blessed in other ways. Admittedly, I'm starting to get a bit tense for next year. I now have 5 employees under payroll so I have to work extra hard to ensure that we're all set for 2006.

The only thing that calms me is prayers. GOD WILL PROVIDE... as He has always done in the past three and a half years of brainbeam's existence. GOD WILL PROVIDE, MAY. GOD WILL PROVIDE.