Monday, November 14, 2005

On Finally Taking That BIG Step

After almost a decade of being 'blindly' in love with BIG, I finally let go. I finally released this chain that's been tugging me deeper and deeper into this black hole. I am free... and it feels fuckin' great!

History was made last Oct 29 when I finally had the nerve to tell him that having him in my life is causing me more pain and harm that good. I have reached the end of my rope and my eyes were opened to the truth that I have made up all these 'dreams' of us getting back together. It was never bound to happen. And it never will. Because now, more than ever, I am determined to not let him walk all over me. It was a long, sweet journey of highs and lows. This roller coaster of a ride has reached its destination. I'm proud to come out of this a winner. I am at peace with myself and I am grateful for friends and family for being supportive and loving and showing me that life doesn't end here. It's just a new, fresh beginning for me. And I can't wait to start!