Friday, November 18, 2005

On One Orgasmic Experience!

He was standing just a few feet away from CS and I. I can't believe that I was just blogging about this guy a few months ago... and last night... ooohhhh... last night was indeed the best 1-hour of my life.

At around 5:30pm yesterday, CS and I headed off to Greenbelt 3 to catch a glimpse of our prince charming. By the time we got there, there was already a line of equally excited women dying to see our dreamboat. The Greenbelt 3 Fountain Area was transformed into a small concert venue, complete with trees lined up with Christmas lights and a white tent over our heads. There was a bit of a riot at the entrance because of some dazed security personnel but CS and I were able to successfully squirm our way in. Once seated, I almost screamed at this one security guy who kept asking CS and I to move seats. GRRR!!!

A little before eight... my heart was racing so fast I couldn't see straight. Then, at around 810, he came out from his tent and OHMIGAWD, was he HOOOOOOOT!!!

Constantine was mesmerizing!
We simply could not take our eyes off him. Tikboy was such an angel to have lined up at 6am just to get our tickets!!! It was SO worth it!!! His deep set eyes and soft lips were just a sight to behold. I was screaming that whole 1 hour and CS and I would alternately shout "I love you, Constantine" at the top of our lungs. There was this one lucky bitch from the audience who was able to take home his towel! So disappointing that he didn't throw it our way. Our seats were awesome! It was a few feet away from his tent so imagine our disbelief when we saw him up close. I swear, I almost fainted (and one lady actually did!). His musical director was Jay Durias of South Border. He was awesome! Loved his songs and his voice! I've never been so in love!!! OHMIGAWD!!!

Sana ako na lang yung microphone niya... sana ako na lang yung blazer niya... hell, sana ako na lang girlfriend niya!!! When he took off his blazer, the crowd went wild. I almost fell from my chair (and note that I was STANDING on it, not sitting on it). I love you, Constantine! I love you forever!!! It was one of the best, most exciting nights of my life.