Monday, December 11, 2006

On Rainy Days and A Sunny Future




I attended my kabarkada's wedding yesterday at the Chapel on The Hill in Nasugbu, Batangas. Their reception was at Josephine's in Tagaytay. The weather was B-AAAAAAAA-D! The fog was so low there was zero visibility. The rain was pouring like crazy and the wind was absolutely furious!
During Jeff and my friend, Ti-ne's "thank you speech" they expressed how truly grateful they were that family and friends stayed despite the 'storm'. Jeff said that they were planning the wedding for a year and a half, and were quite saddened that many of their plans didn't push thru because of the weather condition. Ti-ne was so overwhelmed she even cried.


I say, they were able to get thru yesterday with big smiles on their faces, then they can most certainly get thru ANYTHING life will throw at them. I enjoyed hosting the fab event and my congratulations again to the newlyweds!