Wednesday, December 13, 2006

On My Face Plastered Along Pasay Road



My college buddy Borillo sent me this text message at 8:23 this morning:

"In fairness Valdez, nakita ko na ang lamp post banner mo sa Pasay Road. Smile to death.

Followed by this message:

"In fairness, Marixi Prieto, Tessie Coson ang mga kasama mo. Yours is located near Kink Cakes or Fujitsu Bldg, I think. Ang ganda kaya."

Thanks, pare! And the funny thing was, I also saw Borillo at Powerplant Mall kanina. She was telling the sales reps at 'tyler' about the lamppost thingie. Borillo is such a riot... and a darling!

Bru and I had a meeting at Nestle after lunch today. After that, we headed to PLDT. Before going to the meeting, I asked him if we could pass by Pasay Road to look at the now famous banner. Check this out! Hahaha! Extra na lang in a movie and I've penetrated all mediums na! ;)

I am a proud Assumptionist and I am grateful for this sweet recognition, as one of their successful graduates. All hail to my beloved Assumption!

Thanks to my beau who took the photo that was placed on the streamer. Naks!

No comments: