Friday, February 04, 2011

On Being A Mommy





After browsing so many blog sites (chuvaness.com / welovejenni.blogspot.com / my Cuz's impossiblegirl4.livejournal.com and my new favorite breakmystyle.com), I was inspired to write again. Just a simple post about something I truly love... MY DOG MARRIOT!!!

This 1-year and 3-month old charmer is the closest I can get to having a son. He is so adorable, and a typical 'toddler'... bites pretty much everything, hyperactive, always playing with his toys and constantly wants our attention. I use phrases like "are you crazy or something" and "what the hell are you doing, little man" every second that we are together. He's a delight to be with! He knows when to cheer me up! I love it that when I get home, he excitedly jumps on my lap and sleeps there... just lies there like we were the only two creatures in the world.

I was never a dog lover. Actually, come to think of it... I'm still not a dog lover. I'm just a Marriot-lover. I mean, c'mon, who wouldn't fall in love with this cutesy-patootsey?