Friday, December 18, 2009

On My Attempt To Complete the Simbang Gabi

It's 3:07. I have an hour and a half left to kill before I head out for mass. I haven't blogged for so long. And thanks to my neighbor's free wifi, I can write an entry!

Our Christmas party ended a few hours ago. It was crazy fun! "It's Showtime" really lived up to my expectations. From my team's awesome performances, to the beautiful set up, to the yummy food and lechon, to the non stop laughter, pictures and strong friendships. Brainbeam is all about family. Our Christmas Party was absolutely perfect. Indeed one for the books and something I will cherish and enjoy reminiscing for as long as I can.

Thank you, Lord, for our suppliers, Clients, friends who support us and a team that has dedicated their lives to making the company the gigantic success that it is. I cannot thank you enough. You have been so, extremely generous.

I promise to try my hardest to complete the 9-day Novena Masses, all for your greater glory. May you heed my special prayer too. I whispered it on the first day of the Simbang Gabi. And I know, I know, the light is shining so brightly at the end of the tunnel. That wish, I know, you shall give me.

I love you, Jesus. I love you Mama Mary. Thank you for loving me.